WINDY CITY PERFORMS
Chicago's fastest growing professional theatre and performing arts school, located in Jefferson Park, is seeking a permanent Marketing professional to join our team.
The position will report to both the Managing Director and the Artistic Director.
Starting schedule will be 20 hours per week. The salary is competitive, similar to other small theatre companies.
Position will include some of the following major duties (list is not all-inclusive, this list is provided to give applicants a good overview of the position):
MARKETING PLANING & GOALS
- Work with Artistic Director & Managing Director on a master marketing plan
- Manage marketing budgets for the overall organization and individual shows & programs
- Assist the Conservatory and Theatre Company in meeting their enrollment and ticketing goals using a variety of strategies
- Provide regular reports, including Google analytics, conversions, social media engagement, ticket sales, enrollments, etc.
- Freshen up look and feel of site
- Provide regular updates
- Update and maximize SEO
- Expand social media presence with more personal content, more photos, more video, etc.
- Be the lead "voice" of our social media program
- Look for additional ways to convert social media to website visitors, enrollments and ticket buyers using paid ads and other methods
SIMPLE GRAPHIC DESIGN
- Coordinate graphic design needs from the Conservatory and Theatre Company with our designer using Trello
SUMMER FESTIVAL COORDINATION
- Coordinating Company's presence at three local festivals this summer: booth registration, volunteer coordination, look & feel, marketing pieces, new patron sign-up lists, etc.
- Write and distribute press releases
- Seek out opportunities for public relations exposure
- Use email marketing platforms (currently, Constant Contact) to create beautiful, responsive newsetters and blasts for our master lists.
- Manage the marketing lists