Chicago based architectural metal fabrication company seeks skilled craftsperson.
We are a full service high-end metal fabrication studio serving the greater Chicagoland area. We fabricate architectual installations from coast to coast and have a full roster of projects.
We are currently seeking an experienced fabricator to assist in the fabrication and installation of our designs.
The position is for experienced metal fabricators only however some training is available. We are currently filling a full time assistant position.
We offer competitive salaries, health care, paid time off and a relaxed working environment.
Applicants should meet the following qualifications:
- Valid drivers license with reliable vehicle transportation.
- Resume, references and images of past completed work are mandatory.
- Welding skills including Tig & Mig welding.
- Knowledge of routine fabrication machinery.
- Weld cleanup, polishing and finishing skills.
- Experience in welding stainless steel.
- Experience in fabricating work from sketches and blueprints.
- Detail orientated with the ability to work independently.
Please meet or exceed above expectations.
Experienced fabricators only...no exceptions. Some training is availabe.
Please reply with resume, links to references and images of past work.