Reports to: Customer Service and Call Center Manager
Status: Part-Time (29 hr/week), non-exempt
Duties and Responsibilities:
Under the direction of the Call Center Manager the Inbound Call Center Assistant will:
- Provide day-to-day supervision of Call Center staff including: assignment and monitoring of routine/ongoing work flow, efficient resolution of all customer service issues, orientation, training, scheduling, evaluation and resolution of any minor productivity / personnel issues when the Call Center Manager is absent from the room.
- Serve as a trainer for new hires. Responsibilities include: Solidifying a training schedule for each new hire, conduct a tour of the house, and introduce each new hire to Tessitura.
- Assist with the on-going development of Ticket Department Policies and Procedures especially as this relates to Call Center staff.
- Manage day-to-day work assignments of Call Center staff.
- Answer phones and provide customer service to subscribers and single ticket buyers; perform data entry on Tessitura and, assist with other department projects as assigned.
- In the absence of the Call Center Manager, Assistant will be asked to make sensitive patron related decisions.
Management retains the right to change or add duties of the position at any time.
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
- Ability to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and to handle other office equipment.
- Business hours: 9am – 9pm Weekdays, 10am-5pm Saturdays, 10am-2pm Sunday