Music school is seeking a cello instructor in the western suburbs in Chicago. The instructor will be responsible for teaching private lessons and possibly group classes.
- To deliver high-quality instruction to students of all ages in private/ group lesson setting
- Provide assessment of students’ musical progress
- Collaborate with parents, administrative staff for scheduling, etc.
- Timely correspondence with director, school staff, and parents
- Actively participate in faculty meetings
*APPLICANT MUST HAVE REGULAR ACCESS TO A CAR FOR CONSIDERATION*
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in music performance or education
- At least 2 years experience teaching experience
- Responsible and professional
- Ability to communicate instrumental techniques and concepts to students
- Personable, collaborative nature and ability to work with students, families and administration
- High level of personal responsibility and musicianship
- Located close or near the western suburbs of Chicago
- Available weekdays from 3-8:30 pm and/or Sat 9-4 pm