One River School of Art + Design is looking for motivated professionals who are passionate about art and want to be part of a new business concept that is transforming art education across the U.S.
- passionate about art & creative education
- service-focused and detail-oriented
- a hard-worker and a problem-solver
- an aspirational company that delivers exceptional art experiences to students of all ages
- seeking people who want to learn and grow with us
- a fun and fast-paced place to work where we work hard, collaborate and strive for excellence
The Assistant Director/Marketing & Sales Coordinator will contribute to the School's growth by expertly and efficiently planning, executing and measuring success across a variety of marketing channels. The ideal candidate will have a passion for the One River School culture and brand and have excellent project management and communication skills. S/he will be personable, efficient and a high performer in a fast-paced, dynamic, growing company environment. The candidate will also communicate with prospective students, conduct school tours and enroll prospective students.
- Prepare, execute and measure the annual school marketing plan
- Oversee social media execution post content, events and offers on Facebook and Instagram in order to establish and reinforce our special brand position and generate inquiries
- Help generate press through local media outreach
- Manage ongoing web updates on the One River School website to drive traffic to the website
- Drive content development for email marketing programs; growing the contact database and nurturing leads across the sales pipeline
- Plan and execute events for the school including networking, local community events, business partnerships and local public / private school partnerships
- Develop relationships with local businesses to drive referrals and cross promotional events and offers
- Develop new referral strategies for current student and member base