One River School of Art + Design is on an ambitious plan to "transform art education" across America and we are seeking compelling educators to join our company and grow with us. One River has become the voice for contemporary art and design within its communities. We have developed a new method for teaching that celebrates what is current and relevant in today's art and design worlds.
We are looking for experienced instructors or passionate artists with a desire to teach a wide variety of classes to students of all ages that includes the following subjects: drawing, painting, sculpture, mixed media and cartooning, digital art making, graphic design, photography and film.
We are particularly looking for part-time, year-round instructors to teach at our school in downtown Evanston. We are looking for instructors to teach ongoing classes starting in the fall, with availability to teach after school, on weekday evenings, and Saturdays. A flexible schedule with availability for special events is also strongly desired.
Our studios are state of the art and teaching at One River is a completely different experience than any other art program in the country.
- Passionate and enthusiastic about art & creative education
- Focused on great student outcomes and making sure students have fun
- Always prepared and open to new ideas
- Aspirational company that delivers exceptional art experiences to students of all ages
- Seeking people who want to learn and grow with us
- Fun and fast paced place to work where we work hard, collaborate and strive for excellence